For those wishing to visit Culmina’s state-of-the-art Tasting Room, click here.
4790 Wild Rose Street | Mail to: PO Box 1829
Hours of Operation
From November 1st to April 30th: Open for wine sales only
Monday to Friday from 10:00 am -4:00 pm, excluding Statutory holidays
From May 1st to October 31st: Open for wine tasting, tours, and wine sales
Monday to Sunday from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm **All tastings take place at set times; drops-ins welcome pending seating availability. Tours are by appointment only.**
Directions (from Oliver)
- Follow Highway 97 south from Oliver for approximately 6 km
- Turn RIGHT on Road 13
- Continue along Road 13 until you reach a fork; take the right hand fork, following the signage directing you towards Culmina
- Follow the road as it veers to the right and changes name to Wild Rose Street.
- Continuing past the row of poplar trees lining Wild Rose on your right, continue straight until you find Culmina’s silver bush vine crested gate on your left
- Ring the buzzer at the gate’s entrance, wait for a response, and announce yourself before proceeding through the gate
- Park your vehicle in the lot in front of the Tasting Room, and check in with someone inside