Already a Member? LOGIN HERE
* Indicates a required field.
Provenance (noun): the place of origin; the beginning of something’s existence
- Two shipments of 6 bottles each year (spring & fall)
- Perfect for the explorer, offering a mix of red, white and rose in each shipment
- MORE SAVINGS: Enjoy 10% off on all products at the Wine Shop and online store
- FREE SHIPPING: On orders of 6 bottles or more, any time of year*
- PRIORITY ACCESS: Enjoy first access to our newest releases & library vintages
- COMPLIMENTARY TASTINGS: Bring your friends to the winery and enjoy a curated tasting for up to 2 people on us (reservations required)
- EXCLUSIVE EVENTS: Experience exclusive events and parties at our winery and beyond
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Due to federal restrictions on the interprovincial trade of alcohol Culmina Family Estate Winery is only able to ship to addresses in BC, SK, MB or NS. We are prohibited from shipping to AB, ON, QC, NB, PEI or NF at this time. Business addresses are strongly preferred.
By joining the Provenance Wine Club, I agree to the following Terms and Conditions of membership:
- I understand that my credit card will be billed two times per year for my wine club shipments.
- I may cancel my membership any time after the second shipment. Cancellation must be made in writing (e-mail accepted) at least one week before the next shipment.
- I may place my membership on hold for a maximum of 12 months, at which time shipments will automatically resume. Alternatively, I may cancel my membership if my purchase commitment has been fulfilled.
- There are no substitutions allowed for Provenance wine club selections
- I understand that as a Wine Club Member I can pick-up each of my wine shipments at Culmina Family Estate Winery free of charge
- It is my responsibility to update account details including but not limited to, address changes, credit card details and contact information.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law.
- Membership is non-transferrable, not redeemable for cash, and all members must be of legal drinking age.